Security Installer Community

Continue To Sell Booze And You'll Be Getting A Beating

matthew.brough

A Jehovas Witness knocked on my door last night. I asked him in, sat him down and said "Right, what do you want to talk about ?"

He said "**** knows - I've never got this far before"

There's a jehovas witness who has knocked on the door a few times in the last couple of years and I'm temped to let her in as she's hot as ****..  just gotta keep hoping she knocks one night when the wife and kids are out..

There's a jehovas witness who has knocked on the door a few times in the last couple of years and I'm temped to let her in as she's hot as ****..  just gotta keep hoping she knocks one night when the wife and kids are out..

I once had the pleasure and it was just that. Pure pleasure.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

she's under the shed i take it then....

Was in my younger days g, before I met Mrs Matt. I was only 16 as was she, very thin, very fit and it was an awesome few months.

Surprisingly I was quite lucky with the female population. I met Mrs Matt when I was 18 though and been married for 12 years. Poor woman.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Don't be so naive, they have a fitty for us saddo's and a couple of chiselled hunks for the MILF's, it's all in the marketing.

what lucky they couldn't raise the alarm..

Hi, My name's Matthew, does this smell like Chloroform to you......

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived