Security Installer Community

Prox Tag Lockout

cybergibbons

I'll have a more in-depth look in the settings then and see.

Datadiffusion - I've not check the NVM of either panels for prox tag IDs. Suspect they are there are you can see the plain ID in the Windows software.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Funny you should mention that I was at a job in Liverpool last week and I was chatting with the security manager who said they had had tons I problems with the system but a different engineer came and cured them all.

Have a guess what he did to cure the false alarms?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Not quite. Disabled the 8 troublesome zones.

What he linked out the whole 9651!? :)

Remember I told you about yonks back, when I worked for sparks alarm co (but a half decent one)

and we got a maint and inspect on a high end (becker, bentley approved etc...) car stereo repair shop

rocking an AdvantageA1?

And I found every zone other than E/E with the factory wire links still in? And they responded 'yeah

thanks for the ticket, cheers' and we never heard back?

Went past the shop coming back from the boat the other day due to roadworks.

Same shop, same owner, same Newlec bellbox!! Whats the betting still all linked out?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

We do the same lock out as for codes. I can not remember the number of the top of my head but it is like10 or 15 tags reads before we keypad tamper and lock that keypad for several minutes.

Summoned Arfur using an ancient incantation?

Dare you say his name 3 times....

We do the same lock out as for codes. I can not remember the number of the top of my head but it is like10 or 15 tags reads before we keypad tamper and lock that keypad for several minutes.

Sounds about right!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived