Security Installer Community

Not Built Like This Any More

where's the arf woz ere sticker...

went with the metal reclaimers ;).

can't say i ever see one, curious about the tape, most tape 999 machines back then used continuouse loop or 8 track cassettes

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I'm hearing that now. 'You on that forum again!?'

Lol. Back to the decorating (for Mrs DD), going to sort the DAB radio on the Panda (for me, so not an entirely unpleasant task!)

Wish me luck as I drill the roof for the new aerial (stickies and adaptors won't cut it round here)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I'm hearing that now. 'You on that forum again!?'

Lol. Back to the decorating (for Mrs DD), going to sort the DAB radio on the Panda (for me, so not an entirely unpleasant task!)

Wish me luck as I drill the roof for the new aerial (stickies and adaptors won't cut it round here)

if it's a Fiat panda could you not utilise one of the existing holes in the roof?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

07 reg so maybe if I'd waited till next year :)

Nah its a 4x4, loads of galvanized bits, tbh not a spot of rust on it, long may it last.

They reckon the 'new' panda saved Fiat from going under. (And that 1bn euro 'sorry' money from GM...)

Mrs Matt doesn't like tsi either

We should create a WAGs section...!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

07 reg so maybe if I'd waited till next year :)

Nah its a 4x4, loads of galvanized bits, tbh not a spot of rust on it, long may it last.

They reckon the 'new' panda saved Fiat from going under. (And that 1bn euro 'sorry' money from GM...)

We should create a WAGs section...!

Internet and anything gadgety isn't up mrs matts street. She hates alarms and computers too. Opposites attract I suppose.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived