Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3

paul44

Ah, one of your cheap as chips purchases and where you don't wax lyrical in glowing terms about the quality of installs/management, in fact, anything.

True, but hardly a good statistically accurate reflection of the market.

However, to even things out. I won't touch anything Honeywell. Complete s***e.

I think I've made my views on Honeywell clear too.

Seems not just agility that have issues. This new prosys keypad I hear nothing but complaints it doesn't work. From an outsiders POV it seems they have some great ideas but only get 85% of the way with them.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I have fitted a lot of these over the past few months, with a call back rate of about 30%.  Same problems over and over again. The system has some great features, however the bugs need sorting out.

I think that sums it up nicely. Exact same feeling this end. I think the synopsis they developed could have been something to shout about but it never seemed to get finished and the guy who was pushing it got binned so not sure if it is just slowly dying.

A callback rate of 30% would kill us.

Makes you think when using a new piece of kit or something that little bit cheaper. If it all went pear shaped could you afford to do the revisits. If not maybe worth sticking with tried and tested.