Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3

paul44

• 4 weeks later...

I have an estate of them which I think I previously mentioned. Failure of parts of it is higher than I like.

Agility 3

I agree mate. I love the look of them. Been fitting them since sept last year. First one I fitted had signal failure on xs3d siren. Since then I continued using them just to see how I got on with them. I must have fitted about 30-40 using between 4-28 devices on each job roughly. I've had about 5 eyewave cam pirs with supervision failure, 4 xs3d sirens supervision failure, 2 faulty keypads with display and tamper faults, 1 faulty panel battery, 1 faulty wireless break glass.

I think the equipment is all pretty. But the signal strength is poor on some of my jobs mainly 3-4 bed houses. It's embarrassing when you tell our clients how good they are and then a week later they call to say that the event history on irisco app keeps coming up with supervision loss on various devices. Some with 15 meters of the panel i.e. example panel is in a garage behind the shutter and external sounder xs3d kept getting supervision loss. I had to go back land change.

There's only so many places in your clients house you can fit these panels. Therefore their shouldn't be any supervision failure at all. What would be good is for the manufacturer to go back to our clients property each time it fails to work.

Strongly considering using Visonic powermaster 10 again. They pack a hefty strong signal to all their devices.

Ok you can log in and temporarily amend things but you still gotta go back and sort it out. Who needs that?

Not impressed

Plus the amount of times the risco cloud goes down.

We don't do res's but I get the vibe that the margins are quite low so repeat visits for issues and you're at a loss. Luckily we dumped all the res's we had acquired on another company so we are Risko free now :)

Range wise the average res ain't that big. My poxy little mobile can whack a signal miles. Seems some of those panels struggles to get a signal through the hallway.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Plus the amount of times the risco cloud goes down.

We don't do res's but I get the vibe that the margins are quite low so repeat visits for issues and you're at a loss. Luckily we dumped all the res's we had acquired on another company so we are Risko free now :)

Now now.

You have zero direct evidence to support that comment.

Also, how come others have little to no problem with risco kit?

Yet someone makes one post slating them and off you go.

Sorry, but that website looks well dodgy.

I'm visiting tomorrow. Soon find out if the offices are abandoned :)

Now now.You have zero direct evidence to support that comment.Also, how come others have little to no problem with risco kit?Yet someone makes one post slating them and off you go.

It is true we had a snippet of time where we had a small estate of these panels (albeit installed by a ****wit alarm co) and they generated call levels higher than I'd have liked. I haven't put one through its paces so my assumptions that it's a must avoid product is based entirely on other people's whining.

I have been told by risco that the cloud going down has been over reported. Its only gone down 4 times so far this year.

That's alright then! How can you rely on something that goes down so often?