Security Installer Community

I am Trapped HELP !!!!!

Guest cctvman

:( I fitted a system in the outskirts of York about 2 months ago now - About 2 days after I'd finished the installation  I receive a frantic phone call from the client at 2 o@clock in the morning asking me to attend immediately. After a 40 Mile drive I arrived to find the Fire Brigade outside the house. Jesus! I thought something had gone wrong I've burnt the bloody house down! Then walking up the drive the firemen were laughing! Well here goes- I knocked on the door- Mrs ***** answers. About time too she scowls- You've only gone and sealed my  "Tinkerbell" under the floor!

Apparently she had put out missing posters all over her estates lampposts for her missing pussy and was only alerted after going to bed after 2 nights sleeping downstairs! What a PRAT I felt!

:w00t: take note of my downfall :w00t:

24164[/snapback]

is that the cat found with a bit of 8-core taped to its tail :whistle:

• 1 year later...
Guest AS_Platinum

So you thought "well they didn't give me the BOY today instead i'll tye wrap this 8 core to the cats tail and it can run the cables for me" good thinking :D

Ive noticed that with cats, they like to investigate anywhere they can fit!

24165[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I have a problem getting near my missus pussy!! :P

A couple of fish fingers should do the trick. :P

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I took a call today from a lady who wants me to check next doors house for cameras coz everytime she walks out her door they come out of theirs. She wanted to know if i have a camera detector, so i can do a sweep. I thought she meant a bug sweep but she was adamant she meant a camera detector.

So where do you get a camera detector from, oh and did i mention the neihbours were asians?

I took a call today from a lady who wants me to check next doors house for cameras coz everytime she walks out her door they come out of theirs. She wanted to know if i have a camera detector, so i can do a sweep. I thought she meant a bug sweep but she was adamant she meant a camera detector.

So where do you get a camera detector from, oh and did i mention the neihbours were asians?

perhaps shes got a squeaky door?

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived