Security Installer Community

I am Trapped HELP !!!!!

Guest cctvman

Hi all had to share this one !

In my days with secom as a service engineer i got the chance to meet this nice customer which stayed in a very expensive house near a well known hotel (golf)

Anyway all the other lads were winding me up about this woman as they had heard story's about the subi who had installed the job getting trapped in the loft ???

Yeh right i thought nice one.

Arrived @ the house @ the end of a nice street,top of the range bmw in the garage ect ect ( you could see she had money )

On walking into the house i noticed the system was way over board ie vipers everywhere contacts on everything & pirs every area including the cupboard where the panel was (no window). Strange i thought she must have the crown jewels in here.... she asked if i would help her move her car into the garage so i directed her in she parked up then run out the door & looked me in !!! I burst out laughing 15 mins later i was still there not laughing so i called the boss on the mobi he burst out laughing so he went looking for her number next thing she opens the door saying she forgot i was there.

Ok customer is always right so i proceded into the house she ask's could you check the pir in the loft ok no probs so up i go S$%T the hatch gets shut & locked I think not again. i could hear my mobile going downstairs along with my boss on her answer phone & her shouting leave me a alone or i will call the police

Two hours later the boss is @ the door asking where i was you can guess where her bloody loft.

She had went through my tool case thinking i was planting bug & hidden cameras in her house she really had lost it

The woman had stayed in london & had a breakdown so hubby sent her up to scotland to get her out the way (dont blame him) funny as she was telling me & the boss about the residents & police throwing stones @ her house every night mmm you get them :D

Ooo forgot she had glass bottels round the outside of her house why incase anyone tryed to get in ????

This later happened to another two engineers @ the same house so secom refused to renew her contract (anyone looking for a maintance contract) He He

That's worrying mate, had one recently, not as paranoid, but spent an hour & half with her on survey showing me exactly what floorboards I could & couldn't lift, she even got in the loft too to show me where I could & couldn't go with the cables. Wanted it in writing that I wouldn't lift certain boards too, as well as all of our false alarm stats for the year :o:o

Got upset that she had to pay for on going maintenance as well as monitoring, freeked when I said it would take more than a day to install (15 zones) and got even more upset when discussing keyholding that if we did it, we might not be there in less than 10 minutes :wacko:

I'm sure it was a set up, I looked everywhere for the cameras :no::no::no:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

I surveyd it early one afternoon, early am the next day she was on the phone moaning she had not yet received the quote yet.

I must admit, I'm hoping the price will frighten her off or even better a competitor gets it, but then again we are suckers for a good challenging install :lol:

Wonder how she'll react if we get the chasing machine out & fired up :w00t::whistle:

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Guest IM_Alarms

Add8, I couldn't help noticing on your list of things that you do, that you do, 'cash in transit'. ..................... any chance of driving it round to my gaff so I can have some of it?? :D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::P

Mate, I'd love to, but the Guv beats me to it every night :w00t:

Guest Handy Andy

:( I fitted a system in the outskirts of York about 2 months ago now - About 2 days after I'd finished the installation I receive a frantic phone call from the client at 2 o@clock in the morning asking me to attend immediately. After a 40 Mile drive I arrived to find the Fire Brigade outside the house. Jesus! I thought something had gone wrong I've burnt the bloody house down! Then walking up the drive the firemen were laughing! Well here goes- I knocked on the door- Mrs ***** answers. About time too she scowls- You've only gone and sealed my "Tinkerbell" under the floor!

Apparently she had put out missing posters all over her estates lampposts for her missing pussy and was only alerted after going to bed after 2 nights sleeping downstairs! What a PRAT I felt!

:w00t: take note of my downfall :w00t:

Guest Handy Andy
You've only gone and sealed my  "Tinkerbell" under the floor!

24164[/snapback]

Ive noticed that with cats, they like to investigate anywhere they can fit!

24165[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I have a problem getting near my missus pussy!! :P

Archived