Security Installer Community

Using An App To Copy A Key

james.wilson

Haven't tried it no. Assumed it would be the same

Can't complain anyway they are company devices.

Have noticed the latest version limits the on test to 2 hours instead of using a clock

Engineer test should be limited to 2 hours as there is a standard requirement when using a remote link into the ARC. Custodian has it on Smartpac but you can just ammend the times and it doesn't complain.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I went to the West End last Saturday, walked past the Apple Store in Regents Street.

Never had the time before decided to go in. Masses of people messing with devices, but came we out after a few minutes. we have 2 iPhone 4's and 2 iPads. Just seemed OTT already owning these devices, and being very happy with them, seeing people seemingly doing worshiping felt uncomfortable!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Lol at Norms 'tennaladypad', love it.

Matter of principal I'd never have Apple anything-I've never been held by the bollox by a software/phone company, and I ain't about to start to.

I had much the same opinion, but when you use one the sheer quality and the glitch-less OS just smacks you in the face.

Not sure about Android, but buy an app on iPhone you get it free on all same account devices, Co Pilot HD as example £20 over 4 devices works out @ £5 each device not £80 total spend.

I call that value for money

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived