Security Installer Community

Website

Had the logo on our bell for the past 6 years with no probs. our local gold has NSI on his bell so what is the problem?

I pay for SSAIB and promote them at my own cost on the bells.

As I understand it the POV from either body is should you leave their body is somebody going to go around your estate & remove or obscure their logo ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I may consult the rule books, however IRRC the scanned image of a certain rule book e to clarify the misuse of a logo by "Damp Proofing Alarms" resulted in a ***** end from the inspectorate bitching about copy write of their rule book rather than the misuse of the logo?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

• 2 weeks later...

To make it easier for everyone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/tweenies/

You fit yale! Really.

When it says you have access to security installers 7 days it sounds like your using a third party is this the case?

Looks a bit busy with all the logos but on the whole its better than a lot ive seen :)

Sounds very similar to a couple of companies that have appeared on here previously.

Resellers offering install via subbies.

Of course, i may be wrong.

but you may be right too.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

We do use own staff as well as contractors, but have a very close relationship with our contractors. (It is kind of only for weekend cover!)

No we are not re sellers!

Thanks god you mentioned all the logos! I wondered what you meant until I went to the site myself! They were not meant to be there as the web design people were suppose to upload that on a test server for the new version of the website later on this year!

I never thought that about that sentence, but you are right it makes it sound like that. I will bring that to our director's attention. Thanks to all of you! :D

Archived