Security Installer Community

Recommendations For Remote Cctv Pls

whizzer

Who is your arc?

We fitted a gsm system a while ago that is set with a little control panel and when the cameras are triggered ( built in pirs) it upload a video to the arc.

Videofied they will program it for you remotely

Videofied?

Beat me to it

Vista Smart-tell, easy to set up and works well for the price.

Still need some knowledge of portforwarding Andrew and limitted on arcs not all of them support Hitell

Videofied?

Yeah that's the stuff, we've only got 1 site with it on and it works very well. Don't get many false alarms, get the odd fox I think.

Site manager gets an email with the video link Aswell if I remember correctly.

Use adpro otherwise, I think system q have brought out a dvr which can be arc monitored , Alien max or something they've called It. Will still need port forwarding tho.

We've started fitting our own routers and broadband connections to keep it easier for us, don't need to worry about other peoples ports and messing things up.

We use Adpro as standard but the next site has been quoted for Luxrite DVR.

Their tech will dial in and set up the DVR to your spec. Then test and job done.

With the videofied equipment, can you have the system re arm without the keypad?

So set up arm at say 6pm and disarm at 6am without the keypad on site? cheers

!

We use Adpro as standard but the next site has been quoted for Luxrite DVR.

Their tech will dial in and set up the DVR to your spec. Then test and job done.

With the videofied equipment, can you have the system re arm without the keypad?

So set up arm at say 6pm and disarm at 6am without the keypad on site? cheers

Yes this can be done. Also if you can get power to panel it can be done remotely.

Archived