Security Installer Community

365 Day Time Clock Wanted - Diferent Times For Bank Holidays

Paul P

He asked for a 365 day not a 7 day.

i know that, i also suggested heating timer and GSM options.

programming 365 ahead allowing for public holidays that move like easter, an extra public holidays that get declared. make it difficult. if you miss one you then leave the gates open - now thats not very good security is it?

options i offered are all within budget

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i know that, i also suggested heating timer and GSM options.

programming 365 ahead allowing for public holidays that move like easter, an extra public holidays that get declared. make it difficult. if you miss one you then leave the gates open - now thats not very good security is it?

options i offered are all within budget

That's why the access control route can be the better option. Designed for the job.

Yes I thought of putting it on open and close, I think some one will still have to flick a switch on the last work day before the holiday.

will you not then either need a long exit entry time to get in/out or wireless fob set/unset

Replace your Gardtec for a texecom and use the control timers, happy days. We use them for this all the time, handy as you can change the times without going to site.

for less than £100.00?

That's why the access control route can be the better option. Designed for the job.

what cost though? budget is £100.00

that Eldes unit has 8 schedules, all programable via text, or laptop via standard mi i usb lead,, even over rhe web. if needed that means near anywhere in the world you get a signal, so laying on the beech @ Canvey Island or Barbados :).

+ you have emergency override if your phone is set up as one of 5 admin. can be set to send notifications of unauthorized attempts with the phone number, users have name tags, monitoring contacts on the gate, forced entry you get a text, 500 users to 200 if needed, larger unit 120 has more outputs.

very versatile and reliable bit of kit for the money.

i'll sort a better link but google Eldes look for GSM 'Gate switch'.

what cost though? budget is £100.00

that Eldes unit has 8 schedules, all programable via text, or laptop via standard mi i usb lead,, even over rhe web. if needed that means near anywhere in the world you get a signal, so laying on the beech @ Canvey Island or Barbados :).

+ you have emergency override if your phone is set up as one of 5 admin. can be set to send notifications of unauthorized attempts with the phone number, users have name tags, monitoring contacts on the gate, forced entry you get a text, 500 users to 200 if needed, larger unit 120 has more outputs.

very versatile and reliable bit of kit for the money.

i'll sort a better link but google Eldes look for GSM 'Gate switch'.

Sometimes budgets don't match up with requirements.

Archived