Security Installer Community

Global Warming

Natural cycle imo, all bollox.

one debate i listened to about the melting ice cap's.

a scientist on it said, while it will affect human and wild life that live in it, it will not alter sea levels, to demonstrate he said put a cube of ice in a glass of water the water rises due to the extra water in the form of ice., now let it melt the water level won't change.

he was making the point the ice cap is already in the water, if it melts it can't alter the level.

not my theory, so make of that what you will :)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Covered all this on a course.

The reality doesn't float the boat of the shock jock press and the scaremongering global warming doom mongers.

As James mentions, two thirds of the ice (bergs) already under water so Sea level won't rise by the metres some of them suggest.

Inches was the figure quoted.

And for the doubter, it was a university course.

Covered all this on a course.

The reality doesn't float the boat of the shock jock press and the scaremongering global warming doom mongers.

As James mentions, two thirds of the ice (bergs) already under water so Sea level won't rise by the metres some of them suggest.

Inches was the figure quoted.

And for the doubter, it was a university course.

I don't doubt you :).

Unlike the meteorite strike, which is said did for the dinosours, global warming is a more gradual event.

Scientist bang on about the undoubted effect man has had, then you see volcano's spewing ash sulphur and whatever.for thousands of miles just in one eruption.

As a kid i remmber walking to school in thick smog, air smelt of stail bacon, very hard not to cough,

Thankfully, with cleaner fuels those days have gone here. i look at China, India etc potentialy way worse than anything people of my era went through.

So many millions will be affected in later life as many coal minors were/are here, building up a massive health nightmare.

Add in potentialy 1 hundred million at todays count for just China alone regarding the future.

I don't know the answer, but i do fear it!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived