Security Installer Community

Webwayone Gains System 5 Certalarm Accreditation

WebWayOne are pleased to announce completion of System 5 Certalarm accreditation for IP/GPRS and GPRS/PSTN Alarm Transmission. 

Paul Carter (M.D. and the UK representative at CENELEC standards  Group WG5 (ATS) and WG15 (Fire) comments;

"WebWay has always seen the certification of ATS products as paramount, especially in the Intruder Security Sector. Most European member countries expect a high standard of solution often exceeding Grade 4. We are seeing Countries like Spain demanding EN approvals incorporating the certification detailed in ISO/CEI67, which requires product design and factory standards surveillance.

As with all standards certification you need to make sure the products are certificated to the risk levels you require, the WebWay CertAlarm Certificate provides Certainty and Clarity for all our products from Grade 2 to Grade 4 including all the Certificates to operate using PSTN, GPRS and Broadband.

As well as CertAlarm WebWay products have been Certificated by LPCB to LPS1277 V3 for Fire and Intruder, and at DNV for all Grades of I&HAS ATS".

000154-01.pdf000155-01.pdf

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks v much.

Like the guys at Texecom, we are serious about this Industry. As Paul mentions, independent Certification is required all over Europe (as well as the UK) and from lots of different interested parties. It is a big investment for us (and the likes of Texecom and other manufacturers) and I think demonstrates a commitment to quality that is then independently verified. It adds great value for us and hopefully for those who invest in our products and services.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Thanks v much.

Like the guys at Texecom, we are serious about this Industry. As Paul mentions, independent Certification is required all over Europe (as well as the UK) and from lots of different interested parties. It is a big investment for us (and the likes of Texecom and other manufacturers) and I think demonstrates a commitment to quality that is then independently verified. It adds great value for us and hopefully for those who invest in our products and services.

But you went down the 3rd party route before being forced to which I think is an important point.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

TSI is the first place we have released this to, so I don't have another page to link to at the moment. But I'm sure there will be very shortly, I'll let you know as soon as.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Archived