Security Installer Community

Keypad For A Challenger V111 Panel

kka

Got to say I'm not enjoying my sample GT600 too much either - I never had plans to use it widely,

but might be able to get my hands on an installed estate of 816s and thought I would see what

the replacement was like... Think it'll be scanny i-on all the way for replacments there too.

I really get the impression that the GT range is a distraction to Risco and wonder where it will end

up. That would be a shame as I installed some of those Gardtec 816s above and thought that for the

time it was a LOT better than some, especially for the money.

That said just got the 2nd puff piece email from Coopers in a row in lieu of actual product news

('we've been featured on Changing Rooms!') and no news of the new 2 Zone onboard keypad.

Come on guys!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

2 zone rkp doesent even have a date yet dude.

They rushed the i series because they needed a panel out for 8243.

They ****** up, and its going to be a while before its sorted, code lock timers are on the list of things to do as well.

A step back from m series imo,

Looking at other options now

Texe and g2 at the top of the list

2 zone rkp doesent even have a date yet dude.

They rushed the i series because they needed a panel out for 8243.

They ****** up, and its going to be a while before its sorted, code lock timers are on the list of things to do as well.

A step back from m series imo,

Looking at other options now

Texe and g2 at the top of the list

Shame. I saw a working prototype of the new RKP at head office last year, and more recently

what must have been a prod version at the webway demo in earlier this year. The guys said

it would be out by the end of the month, but obv not!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

sorry james. did not read that far back. your advice was also good, taken. got paid today. customer happy. on to the next one. beginning to like this gt600 panel even if it is just a revamped 595...mind I do not use it fully....

Cant even get my fooking name right Kevin!

Archived