Security Installer Community

Security Of Anti-Codes

crackin work lads,hes posting on twitter how to defeat remote reset codes,oh and alarms in general....i hope your customers are reading..but were all keen to know how everythings works so its ok..

crackin work lads,hes posting on twitter how to defeat remote reset codes,oh and alarms in general....i hope your customers are reading..but were all keen to know how everythings works so its ok..

Told you I agree with you.

Was pointing out his error :P

You'd still need a lot of skill from anything I had posted to be able to defeat the anti-codes.

On one hand I am being told that these issues I'm pointing out aren't real vulnerabilities, on the other hand I'm being told that they shouldn't be published? 

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

You'd still need a lot of skill from anything I had posted to be able to defeat the anti-codes.

On one hand I am being told that these issues I'm pointing out aren't real vulnerabilities, on the other hand I'm being told that they shouldn't be published? 

like i said...