Security Installer Community

Cannot Rememeber This Puppy,

Oxo

Seen one before, where, how why is another question.

On a door with Comelit, Pacc and Auto Closer/Opener. Linked via twin input twin relay board..............yeah I know.

Not part of the issue but need to know where to source.

Ta

post-39870-0-69848400-1367524682_thumb.j

Yes, mounted so I could photo and door was not locked off to end users.

(Called in to repair after a "Sparks" had been in the "Relay Box").

nice innovative installation lol!

looks like an early heavy duty flush lock keep as supplied to Post Office Counters for siphons, very expensive but then you get what you pay for.

contact monitoring in keep, connections at one end coil the other and fitted by Romec. Think the supplier is in Surrey but just can't think of their name.

not sure 3E might have a compatible lock keep

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I went there once to collect locks that got missed off an order, but been a very long time. might have moved/gone under, 

annoying thing is ii remember it being a very familiar name, like adams rite,  James & Sons seems to keep coming up? but if you can spot a Romec engineer he might be able to help. and you have got IFSEC if going.

the later versions had a 1 mtr face plate, and both accept Chubb latch locks with snib, iirc over £500.00 per lock, and that's going back to 2000 ish! 

really is a case of suggesting an alternative if dead, I might have some 2nd hand ones kept for backup whatever you do ensure it has suppression right at the coil, it really kicks might be reason for any control failure

Strike is fine as far as I can see, the supply voltage is the issue.

Want to have a spare if possible. Several doors run these and its all looking tired.

These are AC, fail safe.

Strike is fine as far as I can see, the supply voltage is the issue.

Want to have a spare if possible. Several doors run these and its all looking tired.

These are AC, fail safe.

they are pretty bullet proof,

not sure if i lobbed them, iirc reversible operation. if i find any their yours for a coffee at the Ace, any monies as you feel fair to a kids charity - i just won't park anwhere near your home ;)

Archived