Security Installer Community

Nice 'loop' On This Install By A Bafe Firm

Not a bad idea to get bafe in. But ul prob find / a4 sheets of variations so its ok lol!Fia courses said this was ecceptable, but was shown as a way of picking up a difficult device ect. Not wiring a whole loop. And of course you cant cover more than 2000 square ft

Ill give them a buz. Will be interesting to know if they give a stuff or just give lip service.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It gets better lolLots of pics please matt.As a bafe firm i hope you shop them

My fireman is seething. If he had his way they would be sat in the clink! No probs ill snap away and post. To be fair to T&P it could be just a rogue engineer but that doesn't explain why all the other deviations have been left untouch unless of course the college signed a variation and that will be fine!

Is it bafe certed?

Dunno. I'm meeting mr health & safety on site in the morning so will soon find out. If they have docs ill scan and post. The system is meant to be L3 but has 9 heads in the whole college!

Even if it dont work its fine providing it listed as a variation

That's a bit criminal. Can you imagine if we had that flexibility on intruder? Oh wait, we do. We call it a home automation system.

My fireman is seething. If he had his way they would be sat in the clink! No probs ill snap away and post. To be fair to T&P it could be just a rogue engineer but that doesn't explain why all the other deviations have been left untouch unless of course the college signed a variation and that will be fine!

Dunno. I'm meeting mr health & safety on site in the morning so will soon find out. If they have docs ill scan and post. The system is meant to be L3 but has 9 heads in the whole college!

Little afd in the escape routes then!

You do find **** like this from time to time.

Btw it aint bafe certed and they only got bafe a while ago so its not really bafes place as it is before there accreditation

Bafe guy turns up and panel is upside down. Goes to mark down and then sees theres a variation!

Ive always wanted to put one upside down and for the boss to walk in would be well funny

Little afd in the escape routes then!You do find **** like this from time to time.Btw it aint bafe certed and they only got bafe a while ago so its not really bafes place as it is before there accreditation

Gets better. Didn't know that was allowed.

To be fair if and I mean if its listed as a variation then its the clients call not the firm. There is a lot of potential unknowns and 'if' the firm made the client aware it was probably cos it was going to cost the client huge £ and they decided against. I've got stuff that is non compliant on fire, offered the choice of fixing it and they decline and sign the disclaimer. I have no issue with this as its not my look out to do it for free. Tell them correctly and openly and then its down to them.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived