Security Installer Community

Help Once Again, (Pyronix Sterling 10)

g4m8l3r

Nasty panel. :no: I must agree with the others that the big black thing in the back yard is the best option and put something such as a R8 in, especially as the cost of doing so would be quite low.

Take the panel out, and carefully smash it up with a hammer.

Hope this helps .....

Edit- forget being careful. They are horrible panels and I avoid them at all costs.

Would you need something as strong as a hammer to destroy this excuse for an alarm panel :boxing:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

ok so il dig out the manual then.

I know it sounds like we are all taking the piss , and we are but it's for a reason.

As above change it for a veritas or something else. May I recommend a Bently 2043

I know it sounds like we are all taking the piss , and we are but it's for a reason.

As above change it for a veritas or something else. May I recommend a Bently 2043

I suppose our reaction can sometimes seem irrational after all an alarm is an alarm right? I remember when I first got an a1 omnicron from b&q and installing it thinking it was the muts nuts and when I added a speech dialler then well, how impressive was that. It rang me if the alarm went off. It's only years of doing this job why we hate certain kit with a passion. When I got my hands on a galaxy it made my a1 special look rather like skip food but before I'd seen something better I really believed that the a1 kit was all that. (I was still at school at the time)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

but you hate galaxy too matt.. O_O

I suppose our reaction can sometimes seem irrational after all an alarm is an alarm right? I remember when I first got an a1 omnicron from b&q and installing it thinking it was the muts nuts and when I added a speech dialler then well, how impressive was that. It rang me if the alarm went off. It's only years of doing this job why we hate certain kit with a passion. When I got my hands on a galaxy it made my a1 special look rather like skip food but before I'd seen something better I really believed that the a1 kit was all that. (I was still at school at the time)

Archived