Security Installer Community

Finally Joined Up....

ChrisMurphy

Is that how you did it Aaron?

Of course, how else?

Saved up 20k and took peanuts for the first year, put everything back in. Had a couple of rough years along the way and its still hard going but we are doing well and are picking up some nice clients.

I know I'm a bit brash on here at times but I work hard and smart, I'm no fluke. We don't have one client that I knew personally before I started up and none from my previous employers. Ex-business partner was gone inside 18 months and we agreed he take the clients he brought back with him. So no secrets here, I'm proud we did it the hard way.

dont knock it fella,.

I can guarantee at least one other job for every new install we do on your street - just from the leaflets we drop immediately afterwards, all down to the bellbox we fit.

I have lost touch with the small domestics a bit. We have looked at the deltabell, I liked the new 'lightbox' that kings use. Its a bit pricey though.

Risco also said they are looking at a back light, and I don't want to be one of those firms changing bells every 5 minutes.

you`d do well to loose a bit of that brashness mate.

we`ve only used three different bell boxes in over 30 years

He says....................

As for bells, didn't mean you. We have been going just short of 5 years and don't want to change bells at all if possible. Nothing worse than different bells every other job.

All of our bells are A360's up to '99-2000 ish then all odyseys....................apart from the old tombstones in leeds :)  hence our rounded A......

dont knock it fella,.

I can guarantee at least one other job for every new install we do on your street - just from the leaflets we drop immediately afterwards, all down to the bellbox we fit.

Agreed that the only time I would ever leaflet drop would be near a new install...........

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

again, brashness.

not many are using it to the extent we are pal.

Thats just a fact, they are the new Oddy 3.

Not sure how you use it but sticking it on a van and dropping a few flyers seems to be Pyronix idea (I wonder why?). If it works then great, like I said before I have lost touch with the small domestics so not fair for me to comment much more on it.

Personally hate the glowing boxes that you can see from really far away,,,,what happens when it goes faulty it's a bit too obvious imo,.......................................................... but hey, there's pro's and con's to every ext unit.

the delta plus thingy certainly makes you stand out from the crowd.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Someone had better do a Lux reading above Sheffield and Leeds :P

Got to assume though that your branding will now disappear.

In what way?

A good brand will last and always be worth something, did you not notice how much  "Hienz 57" went for recently?

Ive just gone to ody 5's, before that risco tat xs3d and before that ody 3.

dont like the delta bell, the basic lit up one is awful, the light box one works well but i wouldnt use a lit up one of any sort.

Their new invincibel looks ok, without the light, but no doubt will end up with another grey lid.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived