Security Installer Community

Programming Groups On A Galaxy 48

whizzer

the resistors are in the lock .

so am i right in thinking if zone 1008 is programmed as * keyswitch and group A1 on locking the lock will set group A1 only ?

then if my tags are programmed using user menu 7 (typing in the tag number) and users programmed A2 then upon presenting the tag to the MAX reader they will set zones on A2 ?

the resistors are in the lock .

so am i right in thinking if zone 1008 is programmed as * keyswitch and group A1 on locking the lock will set group A1 only ?

then if my tags are programmed using user menu 7 (typing in the tag number) and users programmed A2 then upon presenting the tag to the MAX reader they will set zones on A2 ?

Make sure the max reader is assigned to group 2. What about the keypad? Do you want this to beep if alarms etc happen in either group? If not you will have to program it accordingly so it doesn't beep.

Correct with the key switch. As long as the key switch zone is assigned to group 1 only, it will only set group a1. Don't forget on a max to set you have to hold the tag there to make it set, not just a swipe.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Make sure the max reader is assigned to group 2. What about the keypad? Do you want this to beep if alarms etc happen in either group? If not you will have to program it accordingly so it doesn't beep.

Correct with the key switch. As long as the key switch zone is assigned to group 1 only, it will only set group a1. Don't forget on a max to set you have to hold the tag there to make it set, not just a swipe.

the MAX reader is inline with the data (a b line). how do i assign it to set group A2 ?

the keypads bleeping if either are in alarm doesnt really matter.

There are lots of feature in replying to programming group like:

1) Big picture

2) About how many end users do you expect your galaxy to have?

3) What type of topoly are you using for galaxy?

4) Standaione server

5) In transition/Multiple

6) Compute cluster

7) cloud

eh? 

There are lots of feature in replying to programming group like:

1) Big picture

2) About how many end users do you expect your galaxy to have?

3) What type of topoly are you using for galaxy?

4) Standaione server

5) In transition/Multiple

6) Compute cluster

7) cloud

The OP was about a galaxy intruder alarm, not an exchange deployment.

eh? 

I am equally puzzled

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived