Security Installer Community

Programming Groups On A Galaxy 48

whizzer

• 4 weeks later...

Back onto the subject of setting groups on a Galaxy.

If a keypad has been programmed so that it is restricted to group 2 only (using the * ) and the manager code is entered, will the manager code override the restriction or will the manager code only set group 2 ? 

On the proper gals a manager code will have group choice regardless of group restriction. Not sure on the G2 never used them in a proper group environment.

Ok ta. Proper gal G3 & Dimension?

One other thing that i cant seem to get me head around with Galaxy, the Dimension range is that grade 3?

Ok ta. Proper gal G3 & Dimension?

One other thing that i cant seem to get me head around with Galaxy, the Dimension range is that grade 3?

Proper gals are classics, G3 and dimensions.

Dimensions are grade 3 yes

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Back onto the subject of setting groups on a Galaxy.

If a keypad has been programmed so that it is restricted to group 2 only (using the * ) and the manager code is entered, will the manager code override the restriction or will the manager code only set group 2 ? 

your better off grouping the user codes and ee horn outputs rather than group the keypad in 58 i find,the manager code will always be set for all groups you cant take  that off,tho you can take the * feature off the mgr code so it stops group choice it will then set or unset all groups

your better off grouping the user codes and ee horn outputs rather than group the keypad in 58 i find,the manager code will always be set for all groups you cant take  that off,tho you can take the * feature off the mgr code so it stops group choice it will then set or unset all groups

So it seems.

I would of thought restricting the keypad for group two would of worked with either manager or the user codes.  

Typical Galaxy though as it aint that simple as the manager code will set all areas even though the keypad is restricted to group two only  :rolleyes: 

Archived