Security Installer Community

Formula 1

sjsturner

Then got shafted by Channel 5

Wish i was Channel 5

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

TBH been getting bored of F1, even though my ring tones and Text alerts are F1 engines ( F1 website is great once registered).

Getting more and more into the bikes and especially as this season my mates team is running 3 riders and I have the chance to have pit passes at every race...................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  need to rob a bank to take all that time off.

You get there two days b4 the race set up the pits and motorhome, then the BBQ and beers. Wait for the rest of the lads and girls to arrive and we even have our own Brolly Dolly :D

Pic 1 Paul Curren testing in Spain.

Pic 2 in pit lane, Paul on bike, Owner of Idaq trying to work out why the bike cost 45k and the tires more. (If some of you use Idaq for hosting that is Mark)

That is last years bike obviously worked on,

This year its Krapasukkies they have bought, 3 bikes , spares and one whole bike in bits as you can only own 3 bikes. Also spare engines.  Who says web hosting does not pay!!

post-39870-0-15572200-1358070960_thumb.j

post-39870-0-00593300-1358070968_thumb.j

No not at all lol. Would love to do something like that. One of our boys has a cousin in the mclaren f1 team ive told him to get back in touch with his favorite cousin to get us in the pit lane!!!

Love motorsport but its so exspensive! If i could pick i would go to spa and sit right on eau rouge.

Not sure which tracks I will be going to but the main ones that stand out and hope to manage are Cadwell Park and Brands Hatch, always loved Brands after watching the likes of Sheene, Lawson, Spencer, Haslam and others of that era.

A mate had a press pass so we could sit in various places others were not allowed.

Archived