Security Installer Community

Customer Wants Service And Maint Contract

I was takin the mick, hence the upside down head icon :D

I do remember you had something to do with them.

G3`s and 4`s are still as common as muck here too. Even my new flat had one installed...............hahahahahahaha Soon changed that!!!

Original Accenta/Optima l has different programming to G3 and current Honeywell G4

Its no biggie or anything, its just a different to say an original Optima/Accenta 6 or 8 :)

We were ADE mad, thats what i started on, still have many an Audible Optima/Accenta under maint

I was takin the mick, hence the upside down head icon :D

I do remember you had something to do with them.

G3`s and 4`s are still as common as much here too. Even my new flat had one installed...............hahahahahahaha Soon changed that!!!

Gal 520?

I have one for a rainy day :)

I hate the things, would fit a 9448+ any day over this cack...

#

We stopped fitting them around '98 and went onto Scantronic, then ended up with Menvier.

Dunno, an Optima, Accenta 6/8 were fully programmable unlike a 9448...... I hope you remember to watch your feet when opening up the scanny ;)

Got a spare G3-520 myself if anyone is intrested.

Nah stuck in a G2-44 I had lying about, used the 520 in last place used all of 5 zones on it,

Looks brand new and now defaulted, bidding starts at shall we say £60.00........................................Plus postage!!!

We fitted a G3 520 in a Chinese Resturant in Manchester with no more than 15 zones.. :)

It had been in stores for so long it was time to use it as how often do you need a panel that big, we have 2 that are loaded.

The fullest has about 220 zones used the next has about 80 zones used.

I HATE scanny 9448. Optima/accenta were easy enough to use.

You had the old 6/8, then G3 and last G4. Only worked on a couple of G4s. The amount of old 6/8s that I reset the entry time to infinity when trying to put it in walk test thinking it was a G3!

I HATE scanny 9448. Optima/accenta were easy enough to use.

You had the old 6/8, then G3 and last G4. Only worked on a couple of G4s. The amount of old 6/8s that I reset the entry time to infinity when trying to put it in walk test thinking it was a G3!

See we all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to panels, I never got on with Menvier panels.

Menvier are great, my 2nd choice to Galaxy.

Andy, had a full 502, all the Rio`s in the Attic. Still there to this day. At the time it was the largest residential house in London.

About a mile from the one I took over for you and you now have back.

Archived