Security Installer Community

Customer Wants Service And Maint Contract

It was a Gardtec 816, soon to be a G2-44 and a total re-cable lol :)

Rulland, the board was nailed down on top of the cables without any notches. You can see in the picture where the cables have been squashed in the gap between the two boards. I'm back tomorrow, so I'll see what else I can dig up...

Trade Member

This will programme it.

Noooo see thats what im getting at. Original 8's have two connections per zone, like the current G4's (i was brought up on the originals dont need a manual ;))

This has 3 wire connections for 2 zones. Its a G3 optima from what i can tell, reasonably rare. :)

accenta 8 g3.pdf

Noooo see thats what im getting at. Original 8's have two connections per zone, like the current G4's (i was brought up on the originals dont need a manual ;))

This has 3 wire connections for 2 zones. Its a G3 optima from what i can tell, reasonably rare. :)

I know but it will do it.

Same as the Gen3 you posted.

Not so rare, look at our old gaming site :D Its geting worse, and they know my IP and still get deleted :D

Its a rebranded version sold by CEF or the like. The keypad will say 'COMPACT' or something like that.

You saw that in the photo :teehee:

Look at the code programming and test sequence, its different ;)

Lol I know the score with them and all their different badges, just saying not seen one with commoned zones before (G3)

And yes i've told them its bin fodder ;)

Archived