Security Installer Community

Regulation Of The Uk Security Industry Like Roi

Alarmtek

Thanks for your post, as SSAIB is a not for profit, do you think they HAD millions to start up, or integrity 2000, there HAS to be a way of looking into this as we have another MAJOR problem coming soon, PM me for details it concerns another part of the EU. At least at present we are not getting battered with what I am on about. NOW is the time to join forces and be heard.

Are any of you lads interested???

We could go the other way and fit vocalisers into banks, as they do in Cyprus.

Got a call for a Laiki Bank in Limassol Cyprus a few years ago when working for a Cypriot company and was totally bewildered with what I saw. Oh Well the way the other half live Eh!!!!

Well Cyprus is bust now so there's probably nowt in the bank anyway. RA was probably correct!

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Alarmtek, ill always listen but afaik only nsi is a non profit org. But you need ukas inspection for approval. While im not sure how much or what ukas do, and we have the situation atm where anyone can do what they want as long as its not called an 'intruder alarm system'. It does change the game. IMO it chnages it massivly. I know know i can install anything. Whatever my customer demands. As long as im not stupid enough to call it an alarm, or a cctv system, or and access control system then rules and regs are totally optional. top prize goes to what we call these systems as long as its not security.

im sorry here as i can bypass the bwf. but really what a f##king joke!

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

top prize goes to what we call these systems as long as its not

Possibly

Electronic

Alarm

Described

Obstructively

would be quite suitable ?

protect your home with a "peado" would be a great TV ad ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

None has heard of, A supposed inspectorate, Cos they should fleece all but adt, Only for themselves and not for the greater good of the industry. Surely nacoss were better than this? ***** the reality shows I was wrong

Best I can do for now. I'm sure you can do better with the nacoss letters

Best wins a secware prize.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived