Security Installer Community

Ssaib, Our First Visit Today

PSE

We had our inspection last week need to tidy a few paper things and get 2 sites 1 alarm 1 CCTV site complete with paper work from start to finish for him to audit.

He said for 1st visit we have a lot already in place and he was pleased to see this.

He has audited 3 sites 2 alarms & 1 CCTV already and was pleased with our work and installations.

He is coming back 12th July

• 9 months later...

Thought I would give this a boost again, 

I had my second years SSAIB inspection audit visit yesterday with Paul Fathers, 

After spending my nights in the office over the last week, I had everything checked, double checked, All prepared and ready for them.

Being told that our office administration is exceptional and in some cases above and beyond what's expected,  I was really happy with this.

Also had the same rewarding feedback on all of our SDP proposals, checklists and handover docs, In particular to our engineers pre handover checklist.

Inspection visits done to a School access control in Stafford, then off to Walsall for a fully loaded Intruder and finishing with a commercial CCTV in Stoke

Very pleased with the positive comments and feedback throughout the day and being told not to change the way we do anything

That's 2 years without any comments, Advisories or non-conformities...  All the hard work feels rewarding,  

I'm gunning for my merit certificate next year...

To be fair, that's a debate that is always going to be argued with both organisations offering the same thing,

My sole reason for going SSAIB instead of NSI was explained in the first few posts of this thread, I do still stand by that reason.

True fact is that a piece of paper does not make you do your job any better, However it does allow me to do a whole lot more than a non-accredited company.

Winning jobs over from non-approved is something that still gives me a kick, I don't win them on price because I am always more, I win it with the fact we are accredited