Security Installer Community

Galaxy 8+ Wiring Into An Elmdene Adt Box

adams36

RFS Cheeky git, the reason usually why people dont use tradesmen is they cant afford too. GRRRR

Anyways lets ignore the cheeky comments, Mr Happy the link is Google?

Hi guys

I have a Ademco Galaxy 8+ here and an Elmdene ADT bell box

I’m confused which wires go where

I know the red and black and I know I’m getting the sound on the bell box and the red led, but I’m not getting the strobe light.

Can anyone help me please? Good photo attached

Thanks

RFS Cheeky git, the reason usually why people dont use tradesmen is they cant afford too. GRRRR

Anyways lets ignore the cheeky comments, Mr Happy the link is Google?

Hi guys

I have a Ademco Galaxy 8+ here and an Elmdene ADT bell box

I’m confused which wires go where

I know the red and black and I know I’m getting the sound on the bell box and the red led, but I’m not getting the strobe light.

Can anyone help me please? Good photo attached

Thanks

I don't think you get it. You can't get the basics right. You are out of your depth.

ive fitted at least 3 panels in previous houses but never a galaxy 8+ so im not that out my depth if some one could spare 5 mins and just say where the yellow wire blue wire etc goes?

Please anyone

ive fitted at least 3 panels in previous houses but never a galaxy 8+ so im not that out my depth if some one could spare 5 mins and just say where the yellow wire blue wire etc goes?

Please anyone

Really? :-

TBF he's not asking for any of the above, adams36 you (seem to) have completed the hard bits of the installation and you may be surprised how little a professional cost when you offset it against the hassle of faffing yourself and causing potential damage. The panel you have pictured has trace outlines under each cct, you have failed to follow these and these will be non-functional, so I would start your cennections from scratch if I were you.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived