Security Installer Community

Giff Gaff

jb-eye

Some will be aware that the GG system fell over completely on friday resulting in no service for most of the day.

We moved to this service some time ago and so far we have been pleased with the saving. I have been reading the comments being left on their web site which i generaly found surprisingly gracious. The CEO publicaly appolagised and exsplained the situation. There are of course the usual whats in it for me crowd.

Customers!

O2 network PAYGO

We buy our PDA phones from china £50 and pay £10 a month unlimited data no contract and free call between engineers and office using GOIP (similar to premiercel). engineer leaves or looses or customer gets a number we simply start a new account. Ideal for those that have short term workers (subbys)

Customers!

Kinda more questions than answer,

£50 smart phone from china, do they look more appealing than they sound ?

I assume the Go-IP is Gsm Gateway with Gif Gaf sim card installed, eg free GG to GG calls ?

I also assume Sip via 3g & calls though office PBX?

Mr? Veritas God

Surprisingly, I've never heard of these guys,

Just been to their website and had a look at their details and tarrif info and it seems a good service to have.

The fact that you can have the free calls between numbers aswell. It should keep the engineers mobile costs down

Just about to order 4 sims for trial with, thanks very much for this info.

HTC touch pro 2

I assume the Go-IP is Gsm Gateway with Gif Gaf sim card installed, eg free GG to GG calls ?

Yes

Voip system using SIP for wire line and GG for mobile

How the fck you fellas survived without me is a mystery

Just been to their website and had a look at their details and tarrif info and it seems a good service to have.

The fact that you can have the free calls between numbers aswell. It should keep the engineers mobile costs down

STOP order one and then you get £5 extra for both user and yourself for the next sim. Or i could order them for you and i get £20 LOL

Customers!

We are just about to install a new phone system, tell me what to do lol!!

We are just about to install a new phone system, tell me what to do lol!!

If you can program a premier then look at freepbx. Or where you joking.

in any event i thought for the benifit of others i should edit this and exsplain (in case your not the font of all knoledge). free PBX is a VOIP system thatallows you to have £zero line rental charges other than your ADSL. You can have as many lines as you like and as many extensions. as an example im in ireland and my office extension is 701. if i make an outgoing call to an english mobile the call is routed via our UK GOIP and therefore local or free.

Customers!

A mate of mine had a Chinese Iphone, it was a bit like those Chinese Rolex watch's, looks the part but not that good for telling the time with

well he was unlucky. i have had about 6 or 7 and all ive done is change the ROM so we can use the speech facilaties and a few other bits and pieces. been buying them for over a year with zero problems

Customers!

How the fck you fellas survived without me is a mystery

I recall JP + Nova where well into open source telephony before I started having a dabble.

I assume the Touch Pro for the keyboard & maybe a car craddle ?

If your buying handsets & dabbling with roms (you lurk on xda developers?) I would assume you could buy an extra handset or 2 & sellvia fleabay & make enough to cover your PAYG costs ?

Mr? Veritas God

I recall JP + Nova where well into open source telephony before I started having a dabble.

I assume the Touch Pro for the keyboard & maybe a car craddle ?

If your buying handsets & dabbling with roms (you lurk on xda developers?) I would assume you could buy an extra handset or 2 & sellvia fleabay & make enough to cover your PAYG costs ?

JP and Nova both use VOIP PBX systems both use regional telephone numbers.

Car cradles are BURY. I dont sell phones just buy what we need. Phones arent guranteed and are genraly smashed or lost/stolen before they are 2 year old the yeyboard is awsome.

Customers!

Archived