Security Installer Community

Nexus 8 Alarm Panel

gaffer

INITIAL POWER UP

I am trying to set-up a Nexus 8. The manual gives no reference to the battery or the front panel cover, if the battery should be fitted or if the front panel cover should be fitted.

It just starts with 1. power up the sytems apply mains power.

I am a IEEE Life Member Graduate Study Fellowship in Electrical Engineering. All I need is some info on the following. The manual gives no reference to the battery or the front panel cover, being fitted when you INITIAL POWER UP. ( 1. Do I fit the battery and the front cover before INITIAL POWER UP.)

well its a horrible panel imo. But power it up, id say battery first at least then it will blow fuses if you have a major wiring fault.

But cant give step by step without knowing what step your at ie my first step with a nexus 8 would be to replace it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

INITIAL POWER UP

I am trying to set-up a Nexus 8. The manual gives no reference to the battery or the front panel cover, if the battery should be fitted or if the front panel cover should be fitted.

It just starts with 1. power up the sytems apply mains power.

I would like a step by step set-up for this stsyem

You seem to be having a system error.

Maybe you should have got a life membership in spelling while you were at it.

I have a step by step guide for a 'cack'sus 8

Step 1: Rip it off the wall

Step 2: Bin it

Step 3: Replace it with something decent that includes a manual that some one with a

IEEE Life Member Graduate Study Fellowship in Electrical Engineering can understand

Archived