Security Installer Community

In The Beginning, There Was The...erm...thingy!

TheGodSplinter

Hi...

I'm a Spring lamb, here...I'm so new. I love security and I hate the way crime seeps into every street and into the lives of just about everybody, sooner or later. I hurt at the idea. I rage at the idea. I can't just sit around and not try to play some part in the pain people feel, after their brush with criminals who, let's face it, simply have no cares above their own greed and peer group credibility maintenance.

I have just started a new message board, but I don't want to name it, because that's, quite frankly, one of the rudest things I could do. But, if it turns out that folk are free to do so, would somebody let me know? It would help. It was inspired because of the above-mentioned rage and my own experiences with crime, on the receiving end, of course!

I can't fight off the feeling that Governments hold back those who would oppose crime far more than any other body of people. We're down here, in the streets and alleyways; we see what crime can do for our life-expectancies and our livelihoods. I feel as if nobody "up there" is even listening. They could - especially in the British Government, here - do with being forced to live our lives, out here, in the real world.

Things would change, for sure! Anyway...hello and...it's nice to be here.

Ian.

Hi...

I'm a Spring lamb, here...I'm so new. I love security and I hate the way crime seeps into every street and into the lives of just about everybody, sooner or later. I hurt at the idea. I rage at the idea. I can't just sit around and not try to play some part in the pain people feel, after their brush with criminals who, let's face it, simply have no cares above their own greed and peer group credibility maintenance.

I have just started a new message board, but I don't want to name it, because that's, quite frankly, one of the rudest things I could do. But, if it turns out that folk are free to do so, would somebody let me know? It would help. It was inspired because of the above-mentioned rage and my own experiences with crime, on the receiving end, of course!

I can't fight off the feeling that Governments hold back those who would oppose crime far more than any other body of people. We're down here, in the streets and alleyways; we see what crime can do for our life-expectancies and our livelihoods. I feel as if nobody "up there" is even listening. They could - especially in the British Government, here - do with being forced to live our lives, out here, in the real world.

Ian.

Welcome Ian

I live in the real world, not sure that I would agree with everything you have said, I don't think life is quite that black and white, but I do see your point

Peter

Hi...

Ian.

Is this spam? Seems a bit too elequant to be a normal member here :)

Welcome, and dont get me started on the government.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Hi...

I've just sat here, chuckling away, at the spam thingy! :proud:

Eloquent...whooooooo! I'm a commoner from the backstreet slums of Merseyside (yep...where the Beatles come from), so eloquent is quite the engagingly supreme accolade, and definitely a step up from what I've been called on plenty of other boards. I barely made it through two years of richly undeserved high school (they should never have expected me to study and pass exams once they'd shown me 400 of the prettiest girls I've ever seen: exams? What exams?) so I've found that the Internet is finally somewhere I can use the only subject I ever passed at! English Language!

You guys are friendly - I'll have to recollect how to handle people being nice to me, now! Sounds good to me!

I'll try to figure out how to add the link to my profile, now. What year is it?

Seriously...thanks for the welcome, good fellows!

Eloquent Ian.

Eloquent...whooooooo!

Ian,

You do very well written posts,

I'm of the opinion that the goverment is not interested in the welfare of the public just interested in controling the public.

However it just might be me being a touch crackpot ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

MrHappy...

Crackpot gets a bad press, but never with me. If I woke up sane, tomorrow, the shock would drive me mad!

Also: Governments permit people to use elections, petitions and demonstrations to feel in control. We read pseudo-liberational lies, every day, in our newspapers and we see (such as with the BBC) artificial calmness and contentedness that attempts to brainwash us into feeling them, too, so that we won't object to quiet little backroom policy shifts and dark committee decision making that becomes law before we discover that they were being even merely discussed! That's why the British Government will never stop the requirement for a British citizen to have a £145.50 ($222) license to even own a TV, even if it cannot receive TV stations - they want control and they use the BBC as their grovelling voicebox.

Crackpottering will save us all, one day...all we must remember is: DON'T TRUST ANYBODY'S GOVERNMENT!

Ian.

Archived