Security Installer Community

Recover Installer Code For Rokonet Prosys

GuyFromPEI

this is interesting... so a manufactuer will not sell a product to an installer unless they have attended training and "certified". And unless you know what you're doling they are a pig of a panel??

Anyone actually use these things on here?

AFAIK They sell it to anyone, its easy enough to use if you have half a brain. However its just a bit of a strange menu setup, but fine with a manual. We have one large domestic.

IMO it could be a great panel.......................one day.

Ps: I do like the fact you can turn the default jumper off ;)

this is interesting... so a manufactuer will not sell a product to an installer unless they have attended training and "certified". And unless you know what you're doling they are a pig of a panel??

Anyone actually use these things on here?

We did the training but dont install them, the engineers said they were over complicated for what they are, so I couldnt see the point in making life harder

We have one in the office never fitted it as could not get it in engineer mode after 5 mins of getting it out of the box so fecked it off.

We have had no training at all and they pushed it on us.

If you want to buy it make me an offer :)

We have one in the office never fitted it as could not get it in engineer mode after 5 mins of getting it out of the box so fecked it off.

+1

well kinda, I've one on the shelf I've opened the box & looked at, one day I might even power it up!

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived