Security Installer Community

Looking For Help/advice

OakAlarms

Nout wrong with a partner programme if it's done in the right way, and the interested parties get benefit. As for the email, on the case.

like the Pyronix club we were in moons ago, free t shirts :whistle:

Aw - I feel left out now i'm not one of Adrians special partners :( heh

Best kind of partnership is where everyone wins though as you say, then everyone has a vested interest in ensuring that the partnership continues to prosper. I've not seen many programmes like that in place and well implemented though from any suppliers as yet.

Off-topic: I will be in touch soon Adrian to do a bit of format testing following some odd ones at one of our 3rd party sites.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• 3 weeks later...

10 out of 12 posts are irrelevant and don't answer my question. They concern word 'partner'. I haven't told I have partnership program with Texecom (and I don't think any customer really care). I thought that installing only Texe and being their installer makes me some kind of partner, need to work more with dictionary. I will change it to 'follower' e.g. NSI codes of practice faithful follower and proud Texecom believer.

may I assume your neither anti social nor flat broke?

give some systems away (subject to having a service contract naturally) to friends / family / granny in the paper thats been robbed or other charity ect.....

& vola enough small simple systems for a man with a clip board to look at

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

may I assume your neither anti social nor flat broke?

give some systems away (subject to having a service contract naturally) to friends / family / granny in the paper thats been robbed or other charity ect.....

& vola enough small simple systems for a man with a clip board to look at

This is probably what I will do.

Thanks!

do you hold a copy of the NSi cop?

I am holding dozens of copies of different docs from NSI, what is cop?

Archived