Security Installer Community

Looking For Help/advice

OakAlarms

I do understand all of your points and I agree. I now what NSI want to achive and I have to say that this is tough for Company new on the market. I will be proud to get silver but number of lost jobs are frustrating (especially after invesing a bit in advertising). I posted asking how other did required number and one answer was the key - charity. I tried with friends, not much luck, now I will go this direction.

I didn't mean interpretation, more meaning of this word as 10 posts were related to it, anyway thanks for constructive posts and points (unlike others). I really appreciate.

You also can't say that you install to NSI codes of practice NACP1 states you have to be a NSI member, I thought you said you had copies and have read them??

iirc someone on here who is an SSAIB member has NSI related domains or was I dreaming that?

Yes your correct Steve its something like nsi.com but he doesn't state that he is NSI or installs to NSI codes of practice or has anything to do with NSI. I guess he has it because he thinks people searching for NSI will find his website, but I don't think that's quite how search engines work I maybe wrong

Yes your correct Steve its something like nsi.com but he doesn't state that he is NSI or installs to NSI codes of practice or has anything to do with NSI. I guess he has it because he thinks people searching for NSI will find his website, but I don't think that's quite how search engines work I maybe wrong

Just did it for the crack.

did yon not point it to your (then) company.

you lost me with the (then) bit. I'm sure it has a link and phone number.

I don't believe we get anything out of it tbh, something a did a few years back.

Archived