Security Installer Community

Engineer Required

Chance of a great easy job!

I have a vacancy for an experienced engineer, must be competent to work on their own and use their own initiative to complete jobs. The type of work is faults, repairs and servicing. We very rarely take on any installation work as a rule. The work will mainly be in Manchester city centre, you will be required to work on all manufacturers of intercoms, access and cctv.

Please do NOT apply if you a lazy excuse making no good bum who just wants to be a chancer and waste my time and money. I have all the time in the world for a real man who can make decisions and over come problems when they arise, I have no time in the world for what I call Fitters, these are men who call them selfs engineers but can not engineer anything! They just fit equipment to walls.

Company new shape astra van, Blackberry mobile, 4 weeks anual leave pa, lots of over time if you need it, Salary is decided once I can value your work and experience, (average is about £25000 Pa)

Contact Craig:

Welcome to the forum Craig, please refer to the forum rules before you post

Please do NOT apply if you a lazy excuse making no good bum who just wants to be a chancer and waste my time and money. I have all the time in the world for a real man who can make decisions and over come problems when they arise, I have no time in the world for what I call Fitters, these are men who call them selfs engineers but can not engineer anything! They just fit equipment to walls.

I feel you have just reduced your likely candidates by 95%

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived