Security Installer Community

Adt Or Independent Installer ?

possibly the best advice you could get is from your local police office, they should be able to tell you who THEY think is more reliable, better to deal with, reputable, etc.

rather than listen to what people post on internet sites about how bad a service a certain company gives, remember this, people are 90% more likely to voice their negative experiences than they are positive ones.

one thing i will say about seeing an ADT bell is that most burglars will opt for the bell with a lesser known name, or no name, as the majority(85%+) of domestic installs in the past 5+ years are monitored as standard.

at the end of the day, it's your choice, and like everything else, you get what you pay for

Every day is a school day

possibly the best advice you could get is from your local police office, they should be able to tell you who THEY think is more reliable, better to deal with, reputable, etc.

Really?

From hard experience, they're the last people i'd seek advice from.

Really?

From hard experience, they're the last people i'd seek advice from.

they hold more information about security companies than you could ever find on the net. as well as monitoring false alarm figures, they also can tell you which companies respond quickest and give the most accurate details.

Every day is a school day

they hold more information about security companies than you could ever find on the net. as well as monitoring false alarm figures, they also can tell you which companies respond quickest and give the most accurate details.

doubt it, at best give they will you a list of local firms which can get urns or most likley just point you towards NSI / SSAIB

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Odd then that most of them can't tell the difference between a blue strobe flashing on a house wall and the ones on top of their car.

Dozy Sergeant - "you set your alarm at night?"

Me - "of course! Be silly not to. Don't you?"

Dozy Sergeant - "errr, no. Never thought of doing so, why would anybody try burgle a house when occupied?"

Me - "and your reason for standing here in my kitchen at 4 in the morning is?"

I rest my case.

Odd then that most of them can't tell the difference between a blue strobe flashing on a house wall and the ones on top of their car.

Dozy Sergeant - "you set your alarm at night?"

Me - "of course! Be silly not to. Don't you?"

Dozy Sergeant - "errr, no. Never thought of doing so, why would anybody try burgle a house when occupied?"

Me - "and your reason for standing here in my kitchen at 4 in the morning is?"

I rest my case.

lol quality

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived