Security Installer Community

Criminal Convictions And Cautions

Calvinboogle

hi sorry i am new to this kinda internet thing just i am geting a job with my dad as a trainee service engineer . the company is governd by SSAIB and require a security screening. i have a caution 4 years ago for possesion of a bit of cannabis , class C .and a silly caution 3 years ago for not having a train ticket. what i would like to know is if A caution will prevent me geting a pass! ? im really worried and would appreciate all comments . thanks

it is wouldnt prevent me from a pass ..lol god :)

word of warning, fill the form in truthfully. if your employer ever has a job on site witch needs an extended CRB to get you on site (say a prision?) you may find your past could catch you out.

You used to be able to fill a form out & pay a modest fee to the local rozzers & get your crimal record in print to proudly display above the fire place ;) (I'd check this out)

god it was 4 years ago i was a kid.. !?!

I think we've all been a little off the rails........

however you got found yourseld on them w/o a ticket :gimme:

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

of course , im going to fill it in entirely honestly.. yeh that form u get the the police is a subject request. takes up to 40 days :( . cant beleive a simple caution i got 4 years ago is going to stop me gaining a career..

I'm afraid part of the (your) problem today is that there are many more in the same position as yourself, without, the cautions.

Good luck.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived