Security Installer Community

Diy Alarm Panel

IPAlarms

I think the main issue (aside from quality) is that they (the Twinflex) are specifically designed for (and no offence meat btw) the plebs who want a fire system out of the box that doesn't require too much taxing of the brain cell (derrr,whats this wee black unit with the red and black hanging out of it) and in doing so,they have found themselves in that "contractor" market where a lot of the installers wouldn't know 5839 if it hit them full slap in the face!.

Just had one last week that was sitting quite happy with nothing working on it at all and it was installed in 2009 - fortunately, there is better out there available but unfortunately these are subby favourites.

DIY Panels ......which is the best selling............and your asking professional installers because you think they will know?

No - I'm asking DIY installers in the !!..DIY Installers..!! forum because I think they might know.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

In all fairness to Texecom they still make all the old ranges of equipment they have produced to this day. There must be a reason! I wonder who still fits Medusa's.

Yes we still make all the old stuff because we still sell loads of it, and as for medusas, again we still sell loads, don't forget we operate globally, not every market has the same restrictions as the UK, nor the expertise, nor the desire to spend more on equipment. Lots of other markets also don't have the £199.00 brigade, because they are new and growing and competition is weak.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Where? i fancy a move :lol:

Main land Europe, we're the only ones who get screwed with Regs. and have them enforced.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived