Security Installer Community

Visonic Power G

itesecurity

there is a jumper setting, i'll have another look at the instruction sheet

If you use wireless bells (i don't as a rule) then Bentley do a 10 year flasher, using same battery as the wireless stuff. PM me if you want the details.

Mesh:

We installed ricochet with 30 devices, it was a nice bit of kit in the end, i'm going to try and post about it when i get chance. Its hard to say how good as 1 way would have worked on this site with no problems.

risco to a 5 year lithium flasher, the batt is a lot bigger than the device batt, usually manage to sell one on every system.

Link us to bentley one then please

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Mesh:

We installed ricochet with 30 devices, it was a nice bit of kit in the end, i'm going to try and post about it when i get chance. Its hard to say how good as 1 way would have worked on this site with no problems.

We're changing an existing premier wireless to a Ricochet next week ...... I'll let you know what I think of t'difference.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Just rereading this, had a couple of duff sounders from Visonic.

Naff battery from opening box.

Always has a couple in stroes anyway.

Another point was I would programme them one or two days before. Especially get power to the panel.

Nothing worse than getting low battery reports in front of the customer.

Also got the job done faster. We could go out after lunch fit a system and stil be home for 17:00 :D

Seriously lost count of the amount installed.

Archived