Security Installer Community

Master Blaster...... Indoors.

itesecurity

dont get that down here anymore, assume cos gives impression immediate response rather than time to finish bacon butty..

agree good policy if can be backed up by response, not sure how goes in priority chain. I may sound cynical, but bit like purpose of urn...

..these days purpose for risk assessment.

2 up, 2 down?

2 burgalrys in the last week (this is manchester) both policed within 6 minuites. No captures but no loss 2 computers found outside window ready to go.

Customers!

2 burgalrys in the last week (this is manchester) both policed within 6 minuites. No captures but no loss 2 computers found outside window ready to go.

yep, great when it all works.

coming up to xmas & certain parts round here are chocka with party ppl, not enough ploice on night shift, priority with keeping the peace. its public so leave it that 4 enq for alarm today, same area.

Master blasters are 127db Arf

And I would and have fitted them inside.

Long time since I used one, and that's external in a lorry yard.

That figure i think is free air external, Internal in a small area would seem much much louder if in s confined space due to sound being reflected back,

I think hearing damage (clubs etc) occurs @ 118 db, just think it's a can of legal worms tbh, as much as I can appreciate the sentiments.

The loudest siren I have encounterd was on a fire alarm in the basement of Islington Green Antiques Market, no way was it bareable even when fingers jammed in ears.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Whole point of Islington Green systems is because it is an "open" indoor market.

Last time I saw the things activate they were "adequate" and gave the security an indication of the thieves. Ones running not holding ears.............

Whole point of Islington Green systems is because it is an "open" indoor market.

Last time I saw the things activate they were "adequate" and gave the security an indication of the thieves. Ones running not holding ears.............

The loudest siren I have encounterd was on a fire alarm in the basement of Islington Green Antiques Market, no way was it bareable even when fingers jammed in ears.

dont like em, but inferno's are 127dB with built in sab & can connect several together. have their uses.

given you can be the prosecuted if an intruder harms themself while in your home or becomes trapped by a locked door, the poor love's having broken in with the intent to steal your things, you have worked very hard for, i wonder if you not putting yourself in a situation?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

given you can be the prosecuted if an intruder harms themself while in your home or becomes trapped by a locked door, the poor love's having broken in with the intent to steal your things, you have worked very hard for, i wonder if you not putting yourself in a situation?

Arfur

no more than someone connecting several blasters together. come to that someone connecting several int sounders/spkrs etc. dunno anyone in intruder who takes sound readings.

all abt distance & surroundings though innit.

Arfur

You have not heard the alarms go off then.

I "skimmed" your post, someting some are more guilty of more than others before ethey repy. So accept the correction willingly.

Archived