Security Installer Community

Business Contact Manager

Adi

Anyone using the above, i was thinking of upgrading to office 2010 to get BCM to make it easy to send service reminders by email. I take it, its easy as it is supposed to have a marketing bit.

I can obviously send out some kind of promo stuff.

I posted a while ago (think i did anyway) about syncing an excel doc between main comp and lappy, think this will let me do that using windows live.

Anyone got any tips/ideas for using the new office to better my business.

cheers

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Anyone using the above, i was thinking of upgrading to office 2010 to get BCM to make it easy to send service reminders by email. I take it, its easy as it is supposed to have a marketing bit.

Salesforce?

Apparently 2010 runs faster than older office versions /not much help

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

I can obviously send out some kind of promo stuff.

I posted a while ago (think i did anyway) about syncing an excel doc between main comp and lappy, think this will let me do that using windows live.

Anyone got any tips/ideas for using the new office to better my business.

cheers

How are you managing your customers at the minute?

but office 2010 is 38 quid :)

Where from mate? (not bothered about it but for £38 I might out of interest)

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

ive only got one.

In what way?

Each client has its own folder with quotes, PDF service sheets and other form as needed.

I use microsoft accounting to print intruder service reminders, i just tick their names and it prints them all out, although i ammend prices where needed. I done 20 odd the other day, xxxxxx me off to be quite honest, then get MA to print envelopes, then fold, insert, stamp, post - you know the score.

I wouldnt be able to send all reminders by email, but half would help.

I send 90% of invoices by email and payment reminders, piece of cake.

Just seems latley im so disorganised, its now getting on me tits. The beginning of the year i got meself organised and everything was dandy.

So i then done meself an excel A4 organise sheet with things on like people to phone or email, quotes to do, invoices to do, office tasks, to do, stock needed and it works well for me other than i cant always access it, if i alter it on me lappy, its not altered on me main one and vice versa.

Was thinking of doing an ftp to me webspace see if that works.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

ive only got one.

In what way?

Each client has its own folder with quotes, PDF service sheets and other form as needed.

I use microsoft accounting to print intruder service reminders, i just tick their names and it prints them all out, although i ammend prices where needed. I done 20 odd the other day, xxxxxx me off to be quite honest, then get MA to print envelopes, then fold, insert, stamp, post - you know the score.

I wouldnt be able to send all reminders by email, but half would help.

I send 90% of invoices by email and payment reminders, piece of cake.

Just seems latley im so disorganised, its now getting on me tits. The beginning of the year i got meself organised and everything was dandy.

So i then done meself an excel A4 organise sheet with things on like people to phone or email, quotes to do, invoices to do, office tasks, to do, stock needed and it works well for me other than i cant always access it, if i alter it on me lappy, its not altered on me main one and vice versa.

Was thinking of doing an ftp to me webspace see if that works.

If i wasn't approved i would 100% use this

http://www.servicelife.co.uk/

Archived