Security Installer Community

Business Contact Manager

Adi

i downloaded it last night mate, i think you have shown us that before, quite a while ago.

There are a few bits in there that seem ok, things that ive seen or heard of in the bigger software that you all use.

But alot of it, is what i already have.

I wouldnt use it for invoicing.

If i was going to use quoting software, i have MA.

Outlook looks after me services with reminders 2 weeks before.

Site details would maybe benefit me.

and some other bits, its on me lappy, i'll have a look again later and post.

it should allow you to print all your service due letters in one go etc

its not so much a case of not being able to do these things, more a case of having it all in one place.

it should allow you to print all your service due letters in one go etc

its not so much a case of not being able to do these things, more a case of having it all in one place.

MA does that, just tick the clients fron the customer list, they print, then do the same for the envelopes.

Just a ball ache - print, pack, stamp, post

TBH you should be thankful for this, if it was easy then = online quoting for cctv installations.

lol, yes i suppose

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

MA does that, just tick the clients fron the customer list, they print, then do the same for the envelopes.

Just a ball ache - print, pack, stamp, post

fair enough, but with a 'proper' system you just choose the month and it will print all due. Can do the same with invoice. loads of other stuff, you have to see it working to get the difference.

fair enough, but with a 'proper' system you just choose the month and it will print all due. Can do the same with invoice. loads of other stuff, you have to see it working to get the difference.

I think the reason i didnt pay much attention a while ago when you posted the link was the fact i have most of it features already, but i will have a play and take a closer look.

Do you know if i can send email service letters with it easily.

Ive been trawling the net today looking at BCM reviews, only a couple of gripes with the new one, and a few for the old 07 one being slow. The only problem is you have take out the old office to run it. Even to try the trial version you have to remove everything, micro say run it on a spare machine first.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I think the reason i didnt pay much attention a while ago when you posted the link was the fact i have most of it features already, but i will have a play and take a closer look.

Do you know if i can send email service letters with it easily.

Ive been trawling the net today looking at BCM reviews, only a couple of gripes with the new one, and a few for the old 07 one being slow. The only problem is you have take out the old office to run it. Even to try the trial version you have to remove everything, micro say run it on a spare machine first.

tbh, i'm not sure, might have to have a gander.

I found it on here aswell, i think it was posted by another member.

I have only ever used it as a trial. I would love to see a Alarm master VS servicelife.

Service life seem to do almost everything, and so cheap.

• 1 year later...

Archived