Security Installer Community

Backlit Bellboxes Again

james.wilson

Just charge for a second SAB

SCB :P

And wiring?

Maybe a LED with good reflector could be utilised in a dummy?

PS my idea, letter off to Patent Office so back orf or I `ll send the heavies around!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did that 1st. builder has to sell the houses, his shout.

he didn't like it one bit then, whats you standard bell of choice?

SCB :P

And wiring?

Maybe a LED with good reflector could be utilised in a dummy?

PS my idea, letter off to Patent Office so back orf or I `ll send the heavies around!

just cable it off landing PIR :ninja:

klaxon prem. been looking around though, they're getting dated.

may well be getting binned now they are living with texecom, who knows. Not heard anything but don't see many of them. the new lid version looks ok, don't pointer use them?

may well be getting binned now they are living with texecom, who knows. Not heard anything but don't see many of them. the new lid version looks ok, don't pointer use them?

had supply issues while back, they always did several lids. case etc use em. seems adi only stock them for us & 1 other firm round here (wh/bl that is. another firm does red)

Still can't see the attraction of glow in the dark bells myself. I fitted a few of them on some council jobs last year when we did some work for them and I've noticed that the back light is no-where near as bright as it was when they were fitted.

Now now, don't go pinching any ideas off one of our competitors! (though to be fair, it's usually the lounge PIR)

Trade Member

Still can't see the attraction of glow in the dark bells myself. I fitted a few of them on some council jobs last year when we did some work for them and I've noticed that the back light is no-where near as bright as it was when they were fitted.

Now now, don't go pinching any ideas off one of our competitors! (though to be fair, it's usually the lounge PIR)

lol.

as for bells, dirty?

Kewl, share - and +, spare core for a trigger pull the TR- thru the tamper, or have a mass of resistors!

Run it in RG59+multi core and fit free Sky TV as well.

Wow M8 we have solved the security recession!

cant stand heights, bungalows only?

I think it's more to do with the fact that the lounge passive is usually directly below a good corner/window frame in the bedroom above for the bell wire lol. Though to be honest, I've started seeing more and more bells of theirs above front doors.

lol.

as for bells, dirty?

I don't think they're dirty, or dirty enough to affect them that much. I've seen at least 10 so far that are definitely dimmer than when they went up. I remember the white LEDs being very bright when fitting them. Could be a bad batch or something...

Trade Member

Archived