Security Installer Community

Pd6662

r24977

look at Jamie Olivers recipe book last year as a 'for instance'.

What, do we have to encorporate his instructions as well? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. :)

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

the insistence of one copy per branch surely simply breeds resentment from thos who do pay, and also the drive of abuse.

can just imagine the scene

"whats the minimum default time for ..............."

"dunno, no ones answering the phone, I`ll drive to head office and find out"

can just imagine the scene

"whats the minimum default time for ..............."

"dunno, no ones answering the phone, I`ll drive to head office and find out"

pdf on a server ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Hi All

Does anybody know the most easy (and cheapest) way to get a full copy of the latest PD6662. I am not in a position to ask the NSI :fear:

So if anybody could point me in the right direction please!

re joining bsi.

Think you'll be disappointed if you pay non member rate £86, (member £43) only to find it wont make sense on its own cos it'll call up all (some) bsen50131 & bs 4737 etc

its only 10 pages thick (pd6662:2010), but by the time you've bought all the rest, war & peace will look like a pizza flyer.

Maybe ask local library, they wont have but can borrow themselves. you cant photocopy, or take out, but you can take notes, study etc..

pdf on a server ?

May depend on terminology.

• A British Standard is licensed to a sole named user who is permitted to install a single electronic copy of it for use on a single computer.

• Hard copies of the BSI document may be printed by the named user for his own, non-commercial purposes.

• Where a licensed user has a specification or tender requirement to reproduce a British Standard as part of their documentation for external submission, the necessary pages of the document, including the whole document if required, may be reproduced and submitted.

Archived