Security Installer Community

Pd6662

r24977

Hi All

Does anybody know the most easy (and cheapest) way to get a full copy of the latest PD6662. I am not in a position to ask the NSI :fear:

So if anybody could point me in the right direction please!

r24977

My God It's Full of Stars

It's a difficult one. The only official way is to buy them from the recognised channels. There are sometimes copies on ebay but if be cautious. Maybe tsi could sell them. How much interest would there be for that?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Hi All

Does anybody know the most easy (and cheapest) way to get a full copy of the latest PD6662. I am not in a position to ask the NSI :fear:

So if anybody could point me in the right direction please!

I believe the other lot will "lend" them to you .............

It's a difficult one. The only official way is to buy them from the recognised channels. There are sometimes copies on ebay but if be cautious. Maybe tsi could sell them. How much interest would there be for that?

SSAIB members pay £60 per year and can access/download any of the intruder alarm related standards. This arrangement is supposedly in place until all the regs have been finally made EN.

... and James, anyone can but standards, doesn't have to be through a trade body. I've just googled and found this: PD6662

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Wont work, If it did i would be first to jump in the que. Ive already tried multi branch sharing and the man from BSI he say no.

Customers!

Ive already tried multi branch sharing and the man from BSI he say no.

don't follow ?

multi branch as say part of a "aquila security group" & the group buys the standard(s) & memebers have access

or you looked at making a branch of your firm & they want all the docs again ? (I suspect a "sales branch" may not ?)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

the insistence of one copy per branch surely simply breeds resentment from thos who do pay, and also the drive of abuse.

no mater the moral issue, like music, films and books once in any electronic format, it can be all over the globe within seconds.

look at Jamie Olivers recipe book last year as a 'for instance'.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived