Security Installer Community

Covert Cameras

r24977

Hi All

Can anybody recommend a covert camera that would fit within a bell box? I can change the bell box to any model to allow the camera to fit within it but I would like it to be within a working bell box if I can! Any ideas or help everyone? :gimme:

r24977

My God It's Full of Stars

The only thing that springs to mind is a pinhole lens board camera. But you will need to use a ball that offers the correct angles. Ie it would need to mounted flat within the enclosure and you will need the correct angle sides to achieve the view you need

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

How about a "bullet" cam inside a piece of 13 mm overflow pipe?

By the time you have been up and down setting a pin hole everyone will wonder what you are really fitting :D

Pinhole cameras aint great in the dark usually.

SystemQ cam404 (google it)

Dont take up much room, but still need some enginuity to get the hole in the right place.

What I did was get a cheapo 150W halogen security light from wickes, About a fiver, throw the guts away and build a camera into it, doesnt look out of place, and once its up in the eaves you cant tell. That way you'd be spoilt for choice what mini dome you want to rip the camera from.

Pinhole cameras aint great in the dark usually.

SystemQ cam404 (google it)

Dont take up much room, but still need some enginuity to get the hole in the right place.

What I did was get a cheapo 150W halogen security light from wickes, About a fiver, throw the guts away and build a camera into it, doesnt look out of place, and once its up in the eaves you cant tell. That way you'd be spoilt for choice what mini dome you want to rip the camera from.

Also sec light can handle the heat, some of those diddlies get hot..

(put one in a panel once, .... not a good idea, though culprit caught within a day)

Archived