Security Installer Community

Covert Cameras

r24977

Another problem with doing covert esp in shops/offices/warehouses etc is having an excuse to be there doing work. where poss on evenings & weekends, otherwise its alternative jobs..

decorated an office as a ruse for one customer, they had proper decorators in (& new carpet) once culprit caught lol.

Slip with the paintpot? :rolleyes:

I've done a fair bit of Electrical over the years as an excuse for fitting cables & worked with a shopfitter on 1 panelling a wall in an amusement arcade to hide cams behind, got the bugger who was nicking money too.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Slip with the paintpot? :rolleyes:

I've done a fair bit of Electrical over the years as an excuse for fitting cables & worked with a shopfitter on 1 panelling a wall in an amusement arcade to hide cams behind, got the bugger who was nicking money too.

do alot of arcades, but this is public so leave it at look out for hand held drills, bit of coat hanger & credits :)

That really is hard covert.

(brush splashes btw, 1st day let roller dry out so lad did rest with 2" brush - was laurel & hardy)

i did an 8 camera covert system at night in a et of ffices for a client of and with another engineer, we took our sons in to help run cables.

the other engineer, decided it was a good idea to dish out prosac to keep everyone awake, i'm personally natuarally hyper so i don't need and never have used any form of stimulants and declined.

anyway, lets say i did not need to ask where anyone was, due to the sevrere wind they all got i just needed to listebn and sniffd - pheweee!

found out after the 'buig crime' was sombody knicking the expensive whiskey out of the boardroom drinks cabinet - culprit was cauhght, the owners 11 year old son who was knocking it out to his school chums having poured it into soft drink bottles while playing in there lol!

he is likely stil paying his dad back for the £6k cost of the CCTv sysem.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived