Security Installer Community

IPAD

I`ve always fancied window blinds - 120 window system

We have a system that has the blinds linked into it, about 50 zones omitted while the blinds move and reinstated after, the log fills up pretty quickly...........

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

We have a system that has the blinds linked into it, about 50 zones omitted while the blinds move and reinstated after, the log fills up pretty quickly...........

breff, you in public matey so likely on FB, anyone who knows your home only need to watch the blinds to break in.

slower motors and/or pet dualtecs even DK not be better than the temp isolation periods?

are insurance co happy?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

breff, you in public matey so likely on FB, anyone who knows your home only need to watch the blinds to break in.

slower motors and/or pet dualtecs even DK not be better than the temp isolation periods?

are insurance co happy?

Arfur

Not my house, guess which one of our 16000 installs it is, stake the place out to find out when the curtains are going to move and then try to nick as much stuff as you can in 30 seconds, and yes the ins co are ok.

Behave Arf

Not my house, guess which one of our 16000 installs it is, stake the place out to find out when the curtains are going to move and then try to nick as much stuff as you can in 30 seconds, and yes the ins co are ok.

Behave Arf

seriously, i am behaving,

assume your bell covers outside, 50 windows with blinds - hardly a garden shack and you say it is a home, i'm no sherlock - but others are.

as for 30 seconds, home with 50 windows - you near Windsor? diamond ring/watch/wallet worth say 50k, i read most intrusions are done and dusted inside 4 mins

human mistake un/clicking box at install, or later mod/upgrade is to high, also log info = goldern service info, why lose it filing up the log with these actions?

not meant to offend, up my post count rolleyes.gif , salve my suggested vanity, or teach you to suck eggs, merely and quit honestly to help.

Arfur

Breff can I have the names and addresses of those 1600 customers I want to do a leaflet drop

can i ordr a 'bliss button' for you - and get a discount with Pauls (IAS)?

Arfur

Breff can I have the names and addresses of those 1600 customers I want to do a leaflet drop

16000 Pete NOT 1600

anyway you know leaflet dropping doesn't work

Archived