Security Installer Community

IPAD

dam, thought it was the new iPAD rolleyes.gif

arfur

I saw and played with one of those Wednesday, looks much better than any alarm panel Ive ever seen I may get one and run my house with it

looks much better than any alarm panel Ive ever seen

and costs 4 times more. If Texecom could sell panels at £699 I'm sure it'd be brilliant

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

and costs 4 times more. If Texecom could sell panels at £699 I'm sure it'd be brilliant

agreed, then Risco would sell one for £299.00 and be even better wink.gif

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

True its not for everyone £699 to set and unset your alarm, but my G500 does loads round my house with the Ipad I can do loads more.

I can use it to control the hi fi round the house play any track in the world using spotify, use it to control my xtreamer, my central heating, my lighting, my cctv, my access control all from one flush touchpad computer. I can control remotely using an iphone.

I think Ill split this topic

True its not for everyone £699 to set and unset your alarm, but my G500 does loads round my house with the Ipad I can do loads more.

I can use it to control the hi fi round the house play any track in the world using spotify, use it to control my xtreamer, my central heating, my lighting, my cctv, my access control all from one flush touchpad computer. I can control remotely using an iphone.

I think Ill split this topic

and, hand on heart - how much of that do you actually use it for?

and, hand on heart - how much of that do you actually use it for?

My G500 controls my heating, lighting, and locks/unlocks my safe. I already use xtreamer to view internet TV and watch films from my server, and spotify to listen to music here and at work, I have this house up for sale and my next house will have as much automation as I can get in it, I love playing with gadgets and if i can find something that I think is usefull I will use it

My G500 controls my heating, lighting, and locks/unlocks my safe. I already use xtreamer to view internet TV and watch films from my server, and spotify to listen to music here and at work, I have this house up for sale and my next house will have as much automation as I can get in it, I love playing with gadgets and if i can find something that I think is usefull I will use it

I`ve always fancied window blinds - 120 window system

I saw and played with one of those Wednesday, looks much better than any alarm panel Ive ever seen I may get one and run my house with it

post-28924-029156800 1275133863_thumb.jp

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived