Security Installer Community

Radio

IAS

end of the day, your always best to fit what you are comfortable with and also fully understand.

regs

Arfur Mo

//now where exactely did i put that bargain batch of pressure mats?//

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

too many times now when we`re called out the background RRSI is off the scale and thats out of our control.

I have 300mtrs of armoured 10core cable spare if anyone wants their shed doing?

lol

It is out of your control but for giggles have you tried another brand?

I know your a risco fan, but what if you tested something else here and it worked fine. Would you then not think it was xyz's implimentation of wireless rather than wireless generally?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

lol

It is out of your control but for giggles have you tried another brand?

I know your a risco fan, but what if you tested something else here and it worked fine. Would you then not think it was xyz's implimentation of wireless rather than wireless generally?

I`ve looked long and hard at this, taking your point on board we felt it may be too close to "Risco fails because it`s the one thats doing it "right"

Honeywell keep calling at inapproriate moments, I might give them some thought.

I`ve looked long and hard at this, taking your point on board we felt it may be too close to "Risco fails because it`s the one thats doing it "right"

Honeywell keep calling at inapproriate moments, I might give them some thought.

I do rate the honeywell but id seriously look at texecoms new wireless system. No proof of stability yet but it sounds spot on in theory.

The only other system i know of is the zigbee based crow stuff, but i dont think thats available in the uk at the mo.

I do rate the honeywell but id seriously look at texecoms new wireless system. No proof of stability yet but it sounds spot on in theory.

The only other system i know of is the zigbee based crow stuff, but i dont think thats available in the uk at the mo.

going off on a tangent, Sheffield now has a "mesh" (richocet) traffic light control system

that doesnt work either - LOL.

going off on a tangent, Sheffield now has a "mesh" (richocet) traffic light control system

that doesnt work either - LOL.

Mesh networks are a crackin idea, like the internet, the bigger it gets the more resilient it is. You obviously need more traffic lights then!

just let me get this straight,

i am an ardent risco fan, and use Risco Radio kit with on issues, and you are also a risco fan but do have issues with radio.

i am an iD fan and use it it no issues - James has used iD and had loads of issues.

both of you are swor of using it again.

(9meerkat whistle)simple, i give up my firm and sub in those 'difficult' types of jobs of you both?

:P

got to find it is odd though, we are 3 knowledgeable engineers, accepting we are all at least 1/2 decent at what they do, why is it we have wildly different results to each other?

regs

Arfur Mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Mesh networks are a crackin idea, like the internet, the bigger it gets the more resilient it is. You obviously need more traffic lights then!

Koff, you ever driven around Chesterfield/Sheffield...............................Its a kin nightmare!

just let me get this straight,

i am an ardent risco fan, and use Risco Radio kit with on issues, and you are also a risco fan but do have issues with radio.

i am an iD fan and use it it no issues - James has used iD and had loads of issues.

both of you are swor of using it again.

(9meerkat whistle)simple, i give up my firm and sub in those 'difficult' types of jobs of you both?

:P

got to find it is odd though, we are 3 knowledgeable engineers, accepting we are all at least 1/2 decent at what they do, why is it we have wildly different results to each other?

regs

Arfur Mo

Seriously next time I have a problem site that I cant get to the bottom of. ill take you up on that. Fixed price of course a man of your skills would nail it in 1 hour

Seriously next time I have a problem site that I cant get to the bottom of. ill take you up on that. Fixed price of course a man of your skills would nail it in 1 hour

thats including travel?

Archived