Security Installer Community

People And Their Barmy Ideas.

kka

Yeah perfect, until the burglar pulls the Comando plug which will connect the caravan to the site mains supply!

Better off with a self activating sounder of some sort I reckon.

In reality though that aint gonna happen, If the blaster is going off chances are burglar will have a mess in his pants and his ears will be bleeding lol

secondly whos gonna hang about with one of them going off.

so no harm in SAB and Master blaster i recon

In reality though that aint gonna happen, If the blaster is going off chances are burglar will have a mess in his pants and his ears will be bleeding lol

secondly whos gonna hang about with one of them going off.

so no harm in SAB and Master blaster i recon

Is the Master Blaster an interior or exterior sounder?

Guest old-hand
Is the Master Blaster an interior or exterior sounder?

You have never had ears bleeding and a severe headache then :P

Driller,

I have never installed a master blaster but have seen then internal and external. In fact my first experience of a master blaster was in a roof void and i couldnt hear anything for about 5mins after getting blasted so to speak!

Not a good experience but has never happened again lol!

!

I'm not a master blaster fan (If I was, I'd be red and spinning around. lol!) Outside I don't rate them. Inside if they damage someone's hearing your customer (or you) could get sued.

..... I would prefer a reliable SAB, gprs comms via a dual com, and if necessary a smoke machine.

No master blaster, no CCTV.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

I'm not a master blaster fan (If I was, I'd be red and spinning around. lol!) Outside I don't rate them. Inside if they damage someone's hearing your customer (or you) could get sued.

..... I would prefer a reliable SAB, gprs comms via a dual com, and if necessary a smoke machine.

No master blaster, no CCTV.

I agree, what's the point of ensuring standby batteries are in date and tested when you install a siren that relies on mains?

Personally I wouldn't install a siren that can be defeated with nothing more elaborate than a pencil!

There are SAS's around which are as loud and far more secure especially in/on a caravan where you can't get any real mounting height.

I'm guessing this caravan is locked up for long periods of time during the winter or out of season?

What sort of things are they breaking in for?

What I'd do is remove any valuables (TV/DVD or whatever) if the caravan was unattended for long periods and leave the curtains open so anyone who happened to be looking inside for anything of value would see that these items had been removed.

The more security is in there - the more interesting its going to be to thieves.

Just my personal opinion really. If you don't want stuff nicked, move it out when not occupied.

Kate

Archived